GET A FULL NIGHT’S SLEEP WITH LAVENDER
Lavender is a beautiful purplish-blue plant native to the Mediterranean. It is often used in medicine. Lavender oil has been used in makeup, hydrating face masks, creams, and serums. Its flowery and calming scent makes it a popular ingredient in room and linen sprays, and even in perfumes.
Spray your room with lavender with the Lavender Sleeping Pillow Spray!
Hanna’s daughter has been sleeping soundly with Lavender Sleeping Pillow Spray. Let’s hear what this happy and now well-rested mom has to say!
-” My daughter used to cry for long hours. At first, we thought she was sick but after multiple visits to the doctor, my daughter was fine. So, I thought she was uncomfortable. I used the spray on her pillows every day for almost a month. Now my daughter has been sleeping peacefully. It even worked on my husband and me as well! The scent was soft and gentle, so it was very safe for my daughter. I love this product and we spray it everywhere in the living room, bedroom, and even my closet. I just love its scent.”
Celine is an avid aromatherapy enthusiast. She is particular with what she wants and uses nothing but the best. Let’s listen to what this aromatherapy aficionado has to say.
-” I know what low quality, mass-produced so-called aromatherapy products smell like. I can smell quality and mass-produced stuff from a mile away! However, the Lavender Sleeping Pillow Spray just screams QUALITY! I love how gentle, yet noticeable and distinct the scent is! It doesn’t hurt my nose nor makes my eyes water! I’ve been using this for more than a week and just one inhale of the scent just instantly makes me so relaxed. The scent fades the next day, which is okay since I get to spray the room anew!”
Lavender is a beautiful purplish-blue flower that is used as a scent in cosmetics and sprays. Lavender improves melatonin levels, which leads to longer and more restorative sleep. It helps ease anxiety and depression and relieves menstrual pain. Lavender is safe to use for everyone of all ages.
Chrysanthemum is a yellow flower used in Asian teas. It is chock full of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. It reduces the risk of heart disease, hypertension, stroke, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, digestive disorders, and infertility. It is rich in iron, which is beneficial in helping carry oxygen to various parts of the body. Chrysanthemum contains antibacterial effects which are important in helping the immune system combat pathogens and infections. Lastly, it helps strengthen bones and heals the skin.
Pogostemon Cablin is used to treat colds, headaches, vomiting, fever, nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, insect, and snake bites. It has a musky and pleasing scent that puts people at ease.
- Improves Sleep Pattern- Lavender helps the body enter a “slow-wave sleep” which decreases heartbeat and relaxes muscles in preparation for sleep.
- Calming Scent- The gentle flowery scent of Lavender is widely used in aromatherapy as a relaxing agent. It doesn't have a chemical or irritating scent like most commercial sprays.
- Combats Insomnia- The calming scent plus its effect on the body makes it a perfect product to combat insomnia.
- Seven Day Relaxation- You can achieve a full night’s sleep and deep relaxation in one week with the Lavender Sleeping Pillow Spray.
- Suitable for All Ages- Aromatherapy is suitable for all ages. The Lavender Sleeping Pillow Spray is safe to use for all ages.
- Wide Application- The Lavender Sleeping Pillow Spray is not limited to pillows; it can be used anywhere from linens, bed sheets, blankets, and cushions. It can also be used as a room spray and room freshener.
HOW TO USE
- Shake the bottle well.
- Spray at a distance on linens, bedsheets, and pillowcases.
- You can spray it around the room.
- Do not spray on the face and eyes. Wash with water immediately.
- Do not spray on open, bleeding, healing, or damaged skin. Wash with water immediately.
- Do not ingest. Contact your doctor immediately if ingested.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Refrain from storing the product in high temperatures, fires, and direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender), Chrysanthemum Indicum (Chrysanthemum), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli)
Net Weight: 75ml
Bottle Type: Spray
Scent Duration: 24 Hours
Features: Calming, Sleep Aid, Aromatherapy
Applicable Uses: Pillows, Linens, Bedsheets, Room
1X Lavender Sleeping Pillow Spray
We protect your data with SSL security
Free Shipping for 75$ and up
Take advantage of free shipping everywhere in the US
Track Your Order
All orders come with a tracking number, so you can always track your order
24/7 Customer Service
Our customer service is there for you 7 days a week!